The PTFA Annual General Meeting took place on the 23rd September 2015.
Seven of last year’s members were re-elected and 3 new parents joined. Over tea and biscuits we briefly talked about the achievements of the previous year (including the fantastic fundraising at the xmas fair and a brilliant BBQ social event) and discussed some ideas for the year ahead.
Your committee for 2015/2016 is:
Chairperson: Gill Fairbotham
Treasurer: Andrew Walker
Secretary: Natasha Glaisyer
Other members: Bev Stell, Katie Thorn, June Davison, Jenny Ford, Clare Heward, Cathryn Adamson, Bee Summers
Did you know that all parents are automatically members of the PTFA when their child starts school?
There are loads of different ways you can support your PTFA and school:
- Donate a baked or bought cake when we do a fundraiser
- Be an event helper e.g. spend an hour or so manning a stall or helping serve refreshments
- Help spread the word to bring as many people to our fundraisers as possible
- Help organise events (Can you design posters and flyers?)
- Join the committee or pass on any fundraising ideas you have
- Support fundraising events on the day by coming along and having fun!
However you are able to help, your support is very much appreciated!